Results of the 2019 Batang Pinoy Visayas Qualifying Leg held in Iloilo City last February 25-28, 2019 have been added to the 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Most notable swimmers in the said meet are Alexi Kounzenye Cabayaran, Chloe Sophia Laurente and Kyla Soguilon.
Thirteen year-old Cabayaran is the lone swimmer in the said meet that has clocked a time that have made it to the seniors ranking, now appearing in the 50m Backstroke seniors ranking with her 32.01
Laurente and Soguilon on the other hand clocked times that have made it to the age-group rankings of multiple events.
Laurente has made it to the 14-15 Age Group rankings of the 50m Back, 100m Back and 200m Back events; while Soguilon in the 14-15 Age Group rankings of 50m Back and 50m Fly rankings.
Cabayaran also made waves in the age-group rankings, clocking times that have made it to the 13 & Under Junior Rankings of the 50m Free, 100m Free, 200m Free and 50m Back events.
Here are the youth swimmers that have made it to the Age-Group rankings :
14-15 Years Old Age-Group Rankings
– Chloe Sophia Laurente (50m Back, 100m Back & 200m Back)
– Kyla Soguilon (50m Back & 50m Fly)
– Jay-R Punzalan (50m Back)
– Guiliver Clive Clemente (50m Breast)
– Earl Jude Buncio (50m Fly)
13 & Under Age-Group Rankings
– Alexi Kounzenye Cabayaran (50m Free, 100m Free, 200m Free and 50m Back)
– Dee Vianne Catedrilla (200m Breast)
– Yasmien Lavigne Sojor (200m Fly
CLICK HERE for the most updated 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the Cut-Off Times of the 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.