Results of the Western Visayas Regional Athletics Association (WVRAA) 2019 held in Roxas City, Capiz last February 19-21, 2019 are now up in the 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Most notable swimmers in the said meet are Joseph Joaquin Lucio and Lyxxyn Jade Ladrillo who both clocked times that have made it to the seniors rankings.
Lucio made the 200m Breaststroke cut of the seniors ranking with his time of 2:32.75, while Ladrillo in the 100m Breast seniors ranking with her 1:19.72 clocking.
Meanwhile, making waves in the Age-Group National Rankings are Alexi Kounzenye Cabayaran and Guilliver Clive Clemente.
Cabayaran now appears in the 50m Free, 200m Free, 100m Back and 100m Fly 13 & Under Rankings; while Clemente in the 14-15 Age-Group Rankings of the 100m Breast, 200m Breast and 200m IM events.
Here are the youth swimmers who have clinched a Top 5 Position in their respective Age-Groups :
16-18 Years Old Age-Group Rankings
– Raymund Vero Paloma (200m Free and 400m Free)
– Joseph Joaquin Lucio (100m Breast and 200m Breast)
– Stefany Louise Sa-ac (200m Back)
14-15 Years Old Age-Group Rankings
– Guilliver Clive Clemente (100m Breast, 200m Breast and 200m IM)
– Earl Jude Buncio (100m Fly and 200m Fly)
– Kyla Soguilon (100m Back and 100m Fly)
– Lyxxyn Jade Ladrillo (100m Breast and 200m Breast)
– Andrea Leira Seloterio (100m Back)
– Juliana Villavert (200m Breast)
13 & Under Years old Age-Group Rankings
– Alexi Kounzenye Cabayaran (50m Free, 200m Free, 100m Back and 100m Fly)
– Dee Vianne Catedrilla (100m Breast
Please note that we only have a copy of the Top 3 results of the WVRAA 2019, thus only those results have been added to the Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the most updated 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the Cut-Off Times of the 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.