Full results of the CALABARZON Heroes Games 2019 held in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna last February 11-13, 2019 are now added in the 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Most notable swimmers in the said meet are Mervien Jules Mirandilla and Roz Ciaralene Encarnacion who both clocked times that made it to the senior rankings of two events.
Mirandilla now makes an appearance in the seniors ranking of the 100m and 200m Fly events with his times of 59.42 and 2:13.66; while Encarnacion makes the cut of the 100m and 200m Breaststroke seniors rankings with her times of 1:18.16 and 2:45.77 respectively.
Also making a splash at the said meet, clocking a time that made it to the seniors rankings, are John Niel Paderes (200m Back / 2:15.54), Ethan Roy Go (200m Breast / 2:30.39), Kenjie Arguzon (200m Fly / 2:14.24), Robin Luise Tolentino (200m Back / 2:31.39), Ayeda Jed Calvario (200m Breast / 2:51.63), and Francheska Ysabell Alterado (200m Fly / 2:31.64).
Meanwhile, making waves in the Age-Group National Rankings is Robin Luise Tolentino who clocked times that appear in three 16-18 Age Group Junior Rankings (100m Back, 200m Back and 200m IM)
Here are the other youth swimmers who have clinched a Top 5 Position in their respective Age-Groups :
16-18 Years Old Age-Group Rankings
– Robin Luise Tolentino (100m Back, 200m Back and 200m IM)
– Gian Karlo De Guzman (100m Back and 200m Back)
– Mervien Mirandilla (100m Fly and 200m Fly)
– John Niel Paderes (200m Back)
– Ethan Roy Go (200m Breast)
– Jordan Ken Lobos (200m Breast)
– Kenjie Arguzon (200m Fly)
– Erika Nicole Burgos (800m Free)
14-15 Years Old Age-Group Rankings
– Philip Miguel Mendoza (200m Free and 400m Free)
– Prince Dave Calma (100m Back and 200m Back)
– Ralph Andrey Del Rosario (100m Fly and 200m Fly)
– Roshanne Ysabelle Biglete (800m Free and 200m Back)
– Roz Ciaraliene Encarnacion (100m Breast and 200m Breast)
– Ayena Jed Calvario (100m Breast and 200m Breast)
– Rameses Gabriel Dimaano (100m Free)
– Marcus Johannes De Kam (400m Free)
– Andrei Luis Geronimo (200m Fly)
– Kimberly Jean Bangca (800m Free)
– Shairinne Floriano (100m Fly)
– Francheska Ysabell Alterado (200m Fly)
– Mariah Genara Ubaldo (200m Fly)
13 & Under Years old Age-Group Rankings
– Kaniezia Malijan (200m Free and 100m Back)
– Aubrey Tom (50m Breast and 50m Fly)
– Rafael Cyron Ole (100m Breast)
– Ishaelle Mae Villa (100m Back)
– Chloe Ysabelle Abejero (200m Back)
– Quaantruelle Light Wangkay (50m Breast)
– Gabriel Marie Sapinit (100m Breast)
– Rontessa Subida (100m Fly)
– Rio Rafaelle Balbuena (100m Fly)
CLICK HERE for the most updated 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the Cut-Off Times of the 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.