Full results of the 2019 Batang Pinoy Mindanao Leg held in Tagum City, Davao del Norte last February 6-8, 2019 have been added to the 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Most notable swimmers in the said meet are Juliana Marien Villanueva and Thea Canda, who clocked times that have made the cut of the seniors national rankings.
Both Villanueva and Canda made it to the 400m and 800m Free seniors rankings; with Villanueva clocking 4:45.42 and 9:43.28 respectively, while Canda with 4:46.07 and 9:43.72.
Making waves in the Age-Group Junior National Rankings are John Alexander Talosig, Ivo Nikolai Enot and Jie Angela Mikaela Talosig.
John Talosig made the 14-15 juniors ranking cut in the 200m Free, 400m Free, 1500m Free, 200m IM and 400m IM events.
Enot on the other hand clocked times that made the 13 & Under juniors rankings of the 50m Back, 100m Back, 100m Fly and 200IM events; while Jie Talosig in the 13 & Under 200m Free, 400m Free, 50m Breast, 100m Breast and 200m IM.
Here’s the complete list of junior swimmers who have made it to the Age-Group Rankings :
14-15 Age Group Rankings
– John Alexander Talosig : 200m Free, 400m Free, 1500m Free, 200m IM and 400m IM
– Thea Diane Canda : 200m Free, 400m Free, 800m Free, 200m Fly and 400m IM
– Juliana Marien Villanueva : 200m Free, 400m Free, 800m Free and 400m IM
– Alissa Ysabella Lazarraga : 100m Back, 50m Fly, 100m Fly and 200m Fly
– Albren Jan Dayapdapan : 50m Breast, 100m Breast and 200m Breast
– Gene Heart Quiambao : 50m Free, 100m Free and 50m Back
– Sofia Janet Pormilos : 50m Breast, 100m Breast and 200m Breast
– Jindsy Azze Dasion : 50m Fly, 100m Fly and 200m Fly
– Blu Cabilete : 50m Back and 100m Back
– Kyle Ryan Resurreccion : 100m Breast and 200m Breast
– Eryk John Omandam : 200m Fly and 200 IM
– Maica Angela Garcia : 100m Breast and 200m Breast
– Alteddy James Sumaoy : 1500m Free
– Ray Martin Yarra : 1500m Free
– JP Abustan : 50m Back
– Francis Greg Espiritu : 200m Breast
– Leonardo Dalman III : 200m Fly
– Krisha Joanna Apin : 400m Free
– Maiki Samantha Gonzaga : 50m Fly
– Aia Kate Lagarto : 200m Fly
13 & Under Age Group Rankings
– Jie Angela Mikaela Talosig : 200m Free, 400m Free, 50m Breast, 100m Breast, 200m IM
– Ivo Nikolai Enot : 50m Back, 100m Back, 100m Fly and 200m IM
– Saira Janelle Pabellon : 50m Breast, 100m Breast, 200m Breast and 200m IM
– Liaa Margarette Amoguis : 100m Fly, 200m Fly, 200m IM and 400m IM
– Francisco Cordero III : 50m Breast, 100m Breast, 200m Breast
– Lora Micah Amoguis : 50m Back, 100m Back, 200m IM
– Rissa Angelian Sahagun : 100m Breast and 200m Breast
CLICK HERE for the most updated 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the Cut-Off Times of the 2019 Philippine Swimming Rankings.