Full results of the female events at the 2017 PhilSwim National Long Course Swimming Championships held at the Trace Aquatic Center in Laguna last June 2-4, 2017 are now included in the Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Most notable swimmers who clocked times that are among the Top 3 in the overall national rankings are Nicole Justine Marie Oliva, Xiandi Chua, Bhay Maitland Newberry, Milcah Therese Mina, Thanya Angelyn Dela Cruz, Camille Lauren Buico and Kirsten Chloe Daos.
Oliva is the lone swimmer who delivered a top ranked time at the LC Nationals; now taking the top spot of the Women’s 50m Backstroke overall national rankings with her 30.89 clocking; while Chua is also the lone swimmer who clocked 2nd ranked times in the overall national rankings, now the second fastest swimmer in 100m Back (1:06.19), 200m IM (2:21.61) and 400m IM (5:02.52) events.
Taking the third spots are Newberry in 50m Back (32.43) and 100m Back (1:06.24), Mina in 50m Breast (35.78), Dela Cruz in 100m Breast (1:17.77), Buico in 50m Fly (29.11) and Daos in 200m Fly (2:24.62) events.
Other swimmers who clocked times times that made it to the overall national rankings are Maira Aresa Lipat, Nicole Meah Pamintuan, Andrea Ann Tiffany Ngui, Mary Angelic Saavedra, Alyza Paige Ng, Portia Kate Doragos, Raven Faith Alcoseba, Winona Nadine Tee Ten, Dara Clariza Evangelista, Gianna Vivien Garcia, Bela Louise Magtibay, Zoe Marie Hilario, Ysella Adiane Erquiaga, Alyssa Nicole Pogiongko, Pricila Loren Aquino, Samantha Therese Coronel, Marjorie Manguiat, Ma. Magdalena Olegario, Dara Nichelle Carreon and Romina Rafaelle Gavino.
Making waves in the Junior Age Group Rankings are Xiandi Chua, Nicole Justine Marie Oliva, Kirsten Chloe Daos, Bhay Maitland Newberry, Thanya Angelyn Dela Cruz and Camille Lauren Buico who all registered Top Ranked Times in their respective Age-Group.
Chua is the top ranked swimmer in the 200m and 400m IM Girls 16-18 Age Group, so as Oliva in the 50m Back and Daos in 200m Fly.
Newberry clocked the fastest times of all Backstrokes events in the Girls 14-15 Age Group, while Dela Cruz in 100m and 200m Breast events, and Buico in 50m Fly event.
Here’s the complete list of swimmers who made it to the Junior National Age Group Rankings :
16-18 Age Group Rankings
– Kirsten Chloe Daos : 50m Free, 200m Free, 400m Free, 800m Free, 100m Fly and 200m Fly
– Dara Nichelle Carreon : 100m Back, 200m Back, 50m Breast, 200m Breast, 200m IM and 400m IM
– Xiandi Chua : 200m Free, 100m Back, 200m Breast, 200m IM and 400m IM
– Portia Kate Doragos : 400m Free, 800m Free, 200m Fly and 400m IM
– Ma. Magdalena Olegario : 100m Back, 50m Fly and 400m IM
– Bela Louise Magtibay : 50m Breast, 100m Breast and 200m Breast
– Nicole Meah Pamintuan : 50m Free and 100m Free
– Milcah Therese Mina : 50m Breast and 100m Breast
– Marjorie Manguiat : 50m Fly and 100m Fly
– Nicole Justine Marie Oliva : 50m Back
– Rianna Isabelle Casipit : 50m Breast
– Maia Martine Ner : 100m Breast
– Imee Joyce Saavedra : 400m IM
14-15 Age Group Rankings
– Zoe Marie Hilario : 100m Free, 400m Free, 50m Back, 100m Back, 50m Breast and 100m Fly
– Alyza Paige Ng : 50m Free, 200m Free, 50m Fly, 100m Fly and 200m Fly
– Camille Lauren Buico : 100m Free, 50m Back, 50m Fly, 200m Fly and 400m IM
– Raven Faith Alcoseba : 400m Free, 100m Back, 200m Back, 200m Fly and 200m IM
– Bhay Maitland Newberry : 50m Free, 50m Back, 100m Back and 200m Back
– Gianna Vivien Garcia : 50m Back, 100m Back, 200m Back and 200m IM
– Thanya Angelyn Dela Cruz : 50m Breast, 100m Breast and 200m Breast
– Cecille Andrea Mole : 100m Breast, 200m Breast and 400m IM
– Jules Katherine Ong : 100m Free and 200m Free
– Althea Michel Baluyut : 200m Free and 50m Breast
– Kristina Francheska Baccay : 200m Free and 400m IM
– Shayne Francine Lugay : 50m Back and 200m Back
– Kara Angela Mendoza : 50m Back and 100m Back
– Angela Shannen Tan : 50m Fly and 100m Fly
– Kayleen Zakia Keh : 50m Fly and 100m Fly
– Sam Andrei Doragos : 400m Free
– Jesreel Francisco : 50m Back
– Nathalee Astudillo : 50m Breast
– Ysella Adiane Erquiaga : 100m Breast
– Samantha Therese Coronel : 50m Fly
– Erika Nicole Burgos : 200m IM
– Althea Michel Baluyut : 400m IM
13 & Under Age Group Rankings
– Athena Shannessa Chang : 100m Free, 200m Free, 400m Free, 200m Back and 200m IM
– Maria Consuelo Neri : 100m Free, 100m Breast, 200m Breast and 400m IM
– Ricielle Melencio : 800m Free, 100m Back, 200m Back and 400m IM
– Maglia Jaye Dignadice : 50m Back, 50m Fly, 200m Fly and 400m IM
– Kirsten Robyn Tan : 100m Free, 50m Breast and 100m Breast
– Lady Samantha Corpuz : 200m Free, 800m Free and 400m IM
CLICK HERE for the most updated 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the Cut-Off Times of the 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Photo Credit : Ryan Ong