Full results of the male events at the 2017 PhilSwim National Long Course Swimming Championships held at the Trace Aquatic Center in Laguna last June 2-4, 2017 are now included in the Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Most notable swimmers who clocked times that are among the Top 3 in the overall national rankings are Jessie Khing Lacuna, Maurice Sacho Ilustre, Samuel John Alcos, Axel Toni Steven Ngui, Jexter Janzen Chua, William Billy Lara, Alberto Batungbacal and Rafael Barreto.
Lacuna, Ilustre and Alcos are the only swimmers who delivered a top ranked time at the LC Nationals, with Lacuna now taking the top spot of the 100m Free and 200m Free rankings, Ilustre in tie as the fastest swimmer in 200m Free, and Alcos as the top ranked swimmer in the 50m Breast event.
Taking the second spots are Ngui in 50m and 100m Free events, Chua in 50m Breast and Lara in 200m Breast.
Batungbacal takes the third position in the 200m Breast and 400m IM, while Barreto in 100m Fly event.
Other swimmers who clocked times that made it to the overall national rankings are Kevin Thompson Lua, Jethro Roberts Chua, Miguel Karlo Barlisan, Keane Cedric Ting, Dexter John Lacuna, Patrick Remigio Galvez, Mikhail Andrei Ramones, Reiniel Lagman, David Raphael Dy, Miguel Barreto, David Franco Dela Rosa, Jan Jeric Santos, Phillip Joaquin Santos, Akiva Jose Carino, Jiwh Noel Santos, Perry Chua, Mark Jiron Rotoni, Ianiko Limfilipino, Yuri Ilustre, Gabriel Guerrero and Andrae Miguel Pogiongko.
Making waves in the Junior Age Group Rankings are Maurice Sacho Ilustre, Reiniel Lagman, Martin Alphonse Bito-onon, Jexter Janzen Chua, Rafael Barreto and Maenard Rhoman Batnag who all registered Top Ranked Times in their respective Age-Group.
Ilustre is the top ranked swimmer in the 100m and 200m Free Boys 16-18 Age Group, so as Chua in the 50m Breast and Barreto in 100m Fly.
Lagman clocked the fastest times of the 200m and 400m Free Boys 14-15 Age Group, while Bito-onon in the 50m Back event.
Batnag is now the top ranked swimmer of the 200m Fly event, Boys 13 & Under division.
Here’s the complete list of swimmers who made it to the Junior National Age Group Rankings :
16-18 Age Group
– Rafael Barreto : 50m Free, 400m Free, 50m Fly and 100m Fly
– Ianiko Limfilipino : 200m Breast, 200m Fly, 200m IM and 400m IM
– Jexter Janzen Chua : 50m Free, 50m Back and 50m Breast
– Miguel Karlo Barlisan : 50m Free, 50m Back and 100m Back
– Maurice Sacho Ilustre : 100m Free, 200m Free and 50m Fly
– Keane Cedric Ting : 100m Free, 200m Free and 400m Free
– Miikhail Andrei Ramones : 200m Free, 400m Free and 1500m Free
– Akiva Jose Carino : 50m Back, 100m Back and 200m Back
– Phillip Joaquin Santos : 100m Back, 200m Back and 200m IM
– Andrae Miguel Pogiongko : 50m Fly, 100m Fly and 200m Fly
– Patrick Remigio Galvez : 200m Free and 1500m Free
– David Franco Dela Rosa : 50m Back and 100m Back
– Perry Chua : 50m Breast and 100m Breast
– Mark Jiron Rotoni : 100m Breast and 200m Breast
– Yuri Ilustre : 200m Breast and 400m IM
– Gabriel Guerrero : 50m Fly and 100m Fly
– David Raphael Dy : 1500m Free
– Jiwh Noel Santos : 100m Back
– Marc Libarnes : 200m Fly
14-15 Age Group
– Jerome Daniel Lim : 200m Free, 1500m Free, 100m Fly, 200m Fly and 400m IM
– Miguel Barreto : 200m Free, 1500m Free, 200m Fly and 400m IM
– Reiniel Lagman : 200m Free, 400m Free amd 1500m Free
– Seth Isaak Martin : 50m Back, 100m Back and 400m IM
– Armand Pierre Chan : 100m Free and 1500m Free
– John Paul Elises : 1500m Free and 400m IM
– Raymund Vero Paloma : 1500m Free and 100m Fly
– Ethan Roy Go : 100m Breast and 200m IM
– Jose Antonio Dela Rosa : 100m Fly and 200m Fly
– Raymund Vero Paloma : 100m Free
– Ted Jacob Laminta : 1500m Free
– Raphael Henrico Santos : 1500m Free
– Antoine Mel Mendoza : 1500m Free
– Sebastian Taga-An : 1500m Free
– Martin Alphonse Bito-onon : 50m Back
– Sean Gabriel Cruz : 50m Breast
– Jireh Mark Amoto : 200m Breast
13 & Under Age Group
– Maenard Rhoman Batnag : 200m Free, 400m Free, 50m Back, 100m Back, 200m Back, 50m Fly, 100m Fly, 200m Fly, 200m IM and 400m IM
– Marco Daos : 100m Free, 200m Free, 400m Free, 1500m Free, 50m Back, 200m Back, 200m Fly and 400m IM
– Jacob Balanag : 400m Free, 1500m Free, 50m Fly, 100m Fly, 200m Fly and 400m IM
– Ryley Ong : 50m Free, 100m Free, 200m Free, 100m Breast and 200m IM
– Jaren Rylie Tan : 50m Free, 200m Free and 400m Free
– Joshua Gabriel Ang : 200m Back, 200m Breast and 50m Fly
– Nathaniel Lerma : 50m Breast, 100m Breast and 200m Breast
– Andre Luis Geronimo : 50m Fly, 200m Fly and 200m IM
– Matthew Alumbres : 200m Free and 1500m Free
– Johan Carlos Aguilen : 400m Free and 1500m Free
– Rafa Francisco Isip : 50m Breast and 100m Breast
– Raph Andrey Del Rosario : 50m Fly and 100m Fly
– Andrei Clyde Dela Pena : 1500m Free
– Mark Bryan Rioflorido : 1500m Free
– Jeram Emmanuel Reyes : 1500m Free
– Yule Constance Catindig : 100m Breast
– Jalil Sephraim Taguinod : 200m Breast
– Julian Carl de Borja : 200m Breast
– Gabriel Angelo Jizmundo : 200m Breaset
– Shinji Rutia : 200m Breast
CLICK HERE for the most updated 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the Cut-Off Times of the 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.