Full results of the 2017 PhilSwim Long Course Swim Series NCR Leg 3 held at the Rizal Memorial Swimming Pool in Manila last May 6-7, 2017 are now included in the 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Most notable swimmers in the said meet who have registered times which are among the Top 5 in the overall national rankings are Phillip Joaquin Santos, Maurice Sacho Ilustre, Mark Jiron Rotoni, Billy Lara, Yuri Ilustre and Nicole Meah Pamintuan.
Santos registered the highest ranked time at NCR Leg 3, now taking the number one position of the Men’s 1500m Freestyle overall ranking.
Sacho Ilustre improved his 100m Free time, and continues to take the second position, while also taking the 4th spot of the 1500m Free overall national rankings.
From third spot, Rotoni now takes the 2nd rank of the 200m Breast national ranking, with Lara taking the 4th spot.
Yuri Ilustre lands 5th in the 1500m Free rankings, so as Pamintuan who takes the 5th spot of the 50m Back rankings.
Other swimmers who have clocked times that made it to the overall national rankings are Jethro Roberts Chua, Rafael Barreto, David Raphael Dy, Kirsten Chloe Daos, Winona Nadine Tee Ten and Pricila Loren Aquino.
Making waves in the Age-Group Junior Rankings, after clocking times that are among the Top 3 in the rankings, are Phillip Joaquin Santos, Maurice Sacho Ilustre, Rafael Barreto, Seth Isaak Martin, Mark Jiron Rotoni, Julian Carl de Borja, Nicole Meah Pamintuan and Maria Consuelo Neri.
Here are the junior swimmers that have made it to the Age-Group Junior Rankings :
16-18 Age Group Rankings
– Maurice Sacho Ilustre : 100m Free, 1500m Free and 50m Back
– Nicole Meah Pamintuan : 800m Free, 50m Back and 200m Breast
– Rafael Barreto : 100m Free and 50m Back
– Phillip Joaquin Santos : 1500m Free
– Yuri Ilustre : 1500m Free
– David Raphael Dy : 1500m Free
– Christian Sy : 50m Back
– Mark Jiron Rotoni : 200m Breast
– Kirsten Chloe Daos : 800m Free
14-15 Age Group Rankings
– Alyza Paige Ng : 100m Free and 200m Breast
– Seth Isaak Martin : 50m Back
– Zoe Marie Hilario : 100m Free
– Samantha Therese Coronel : 100m Free
– Shayne Francine Lugay : 50m Back
13 & Under Age Group Rankings
– Marco Daos : 100m Free
– Julian Carl de Borja : 200m Breast
– Anya Austriaco : 100m Free
– Maria Consuelo Neri : 200m Breast
– Shakira Iglesias : 200m Breast
– Jaz Villanueva : 200m Breast
CLICK HERE for the most updated 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the Cut-Off Times of the 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.