Full results of the Hong Kong Mantas Invitational Swim Meet 2017 held in Hong Kong last April 29-30, 2017 have been added to the 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
Most notable swimmers in the said meet are Jexter Janzen Chua, Brandwon Willis Sing, Winona Nadine Tee Ten and Regina Maria Paz Castrillo.
Chua clocked the most number of times that made it to the overall national rankings with three, making it to the rankings of the 50m Free, 50m Breast and 100m Breast events.
Sing, Tee Ten and Castrillo made it to the overall national rankings in two events; with Sing in 50m Back and 100m Back, Tee Ten in 100m Free and 200m IM, and Castrillo in 50m Free and 50m Fly events.
With one time each that made it to the overall national rankings are Rochmond Exeqiel Santos in 100m Free, Leon Red Silvestre in 50m Back, Alfonso Jose Bautista in 50m Breast, Andrea Ann Tiffany Ngui in 100m Free and Dara Nichelle Carreon in 50m Breast.
Making waves in the Junior Age Group Philippine Rankings are Jexter Janzen Chua and Marco Austriaco.
Here’s the complete list of swimmers who have made it to the Junior National Rankings :
16-18 Age Group
– Jexter Janzen Chua : 50m free, 50m Back, 50m Breast and 100m Breast
– Regina Maria Paz Castrillo : 50m Free and 50m Fly
– Dara Nichelle Carreon : 50m Breast and 100m Breast
– Andriana Ysabel Canlas : 50m Back
14-15 Age Group
– Marco Austriaco : 50m Free, 100m Free and 100m Fly
– Bryan Enrique San Diego : 100m Fre and 200m IM
– Sean Gabriel Cruz : 100m Free and 50m Breast
– Jerome Daniel Lim : 100m Free and 100m Fly
– Gillian Cano : 50m Breast
13 & Under Age Group
– Jaren Rylie Tan : 50m Free and 100m Free
– Marco Daos : 100m Free and 200m IM
– Riley Ong : 100m Free
CLICK HERE for the most udpated 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.
CLICK HERE for the Cut-Off Times of the 2017 Philippine Swimming Rankings.